Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cranberry Nazdira's Elixir Drink


I used to spend tons of money on facial products. How wrong was I to think that, although some of these products may help, if we do not take care of our body from the inside, it's never going to happen on the outside, no matter how many cleansers and lotions we put over our faces.

Beauty comes from within, and luckily we have real food that enables us to take care of it. The good news is that we don't have to search for expensive treatments, it's all out there within our reach, provided by our wonderful and so forgiving mother nature. 

It was for this very same reason that I needed to come up with a beverage using ingredients containing exceptional nutritional values that not only would benefit my overall health being, but in addition would make my skin glow! And oh how my skin appreciates the existence of this elixir! 

There's one more good news! It's so delicious you'll want more! And if you are one of those people who don't like spinach yet (later you will!! trust me, I have come to the point of craving it just as I used to crave a chocolate cake back in the day, yes! It does happen believe me) then this drink is for you since you won't even know it's in there!

Make sure that everything or at least most of the ingredients are organically fresh. Yes, I know it can be pricey but little by little you will realize that paying a bit more is totally worth it. Plus it's better to pay now for your health by drinking awesome ingredients than later in the hospital, or like I did, spending on high-priced products, don't you guys agree?

Anyways I hope that you guys enjoy it and I wish you a delicious sip of this magical beverage! 
Please comment so that I know how you find my elixir drink, and if it's worthy of its name. 



Ingredients:
1/2 a cup of fresh cranberries 
1 tbsp of grated ginger
1 scoop of raw wheatgrass powder
1 cup of spinach 
1 cup of coconut water 
5 drops of stevia 
1 tbsp of coconut oil
2 kiwis
1 or 2 tbsp of raw organic honey (according to taste)
1 cup of water
3 ice cubes

Blend it all together in a vitamix. It's important to use a vitamix or any other high speed blender since it gives it a nicer texture than the conventional blender.

Finally, a special drink deserves a special glass. Drink slowly, with love and appreciation. 

Cheers everyone,
Namaste!
Nazdira 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks! However, your natural beauty is in front of this drink...como Eve Mendes look-alike.

    ReplyDelete